Par 5 golf club Scholarship program
The Par 5 Golf Club of the Treasure Coast is dedicated to providing scholarships to deserving High School graduating seniors in the Tri-county area (Indian River, St. Lucie and Martin). Over the past 40 plus years, Par 5 has given scholarship awards in excess of $300,000.00.
- Student must have two letter of reference from teacher, school administrator or guidance counselor.
- Applicant must have a minimum GPA unweighted of 2.5 or higher.
- A letter of acceptance from accredited institution and verification of enrollment for the Fall term/semester.
- Application must be received by April 19th in order to qualify.
- Download the application directions and complete the form from the links below.